help me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me!!

can anybody help me please,im remembering a early 80s kids show,im sure it was about some kids who used to get into stone statues that would walk around im thinking the victorain era but im not entirely sure,i think the statues were animals (possibly!!) bizzare i know!! im sure i didnt dream it,i thought it might have been dramarama(remember that?)but it was a series,appreciate any ideas as its driving me potty!!

Originally posted by trinity
    can anybody help me please,im remembering a early 80s kids show,im sure it was about some kids who used to get into stone statues that would walk around im thinking the victorain era but im not entirely sure,i think the statues were animals (possibly!!) bizzare i know!! im sure i didnt dream it,i thought it might have been dramarama(remember that?)but it was a series,appreciate any ideas as its driving me potty!!
    That would be the Infamous "Enchanted Castle", based on the book by Edith Nesbit.

The book is readily available, but i'm yet to discover the programme on either DVD or VHS!

Comment

Working...
    X