Reginald Marsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reginald Marsh

Nobody ever played a boss like Reg. Used in Terry & June and The Good Life same charecter but brill, just one of them actors you never forget. I think sadly died in 2001

Re: Reginald Marsh

yes reg died in 2001 age 74.
    funny enough ive been watching terry and june a lot lately.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I really enjoyed Reginald Marsh's performances. He was also Mildred's brother-in-law in 'George and Mildred'.

Comment

He was a great actor - loved George and Midlred as well. Wasn't George in the Last of the Summer Wine.

Comment

Originally posted by marilynd04 View Post
          He was a great actor - loved George and Midlred as well. Wasn't George in the Last of the Summer Wine.
          Yes he was, along with Captain Peacock, Blakey, Cato and Hilda Ogden
          1976 Vintage

Comment

He was also in Corrie in the Seventies playing a sort of dodgey wheeler dealer character. A bit different to his later roles in the likes of Terry & June.

I read somewhere (imdb I think) that he did alot of charity work for handicapped children

Comment

He was also once a Children's Film Foundation baddie, presumably when Dudley Sutton was on the loo when they rang. Sky Bandits or Sky Pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                He was also in Corrie in the Seventies playing a sort of dodgey wheeler dealer character. A bit different to his later roles in the likes of Terry & June.

I read somewhere (imdb I think) that he did alot of charity work for handicapped children
                Played a Bookie in Corrie.

Turned up later in Crossroads too.

Comment

In the eighties and nineties marsh had many small roles on television appearing in home to roost bergerac boon Minder alleyn mysteries and terry and Julian.
                  one of his last roles was in an episode of paul merton in galton and simpsons which was shown on the 14th of october 1997.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                  X