Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that remembers Stressed Eric???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that remembers Stressed Eric???

There was a great prog on BBC2 called Stressed Eric, about the trials of every day life for a guy with a daughter who was allergic to everything and a son who just ate everything!!
    Does anyone else remember this or am I going insane?!?

You're not going insane. I can vaguely remember it.... not anything specific but the title is what made me think... ohhh I know that!!! Don't recall much about the content tho... now you have me curious!
    If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

i absolutely loved stressed eric http://www.stressederic.com/
      boo boo de boop

Comment

Yeah! Funnily enough me and my flatmate were only talking about stressed eric a couple of weeks back. So you're not alone!

Comment

Was he on TV or comics/papers ?
          Ta for the link bettyboop !
          Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Yeh I remember it. Bloke with a big vein on his forehead that kept threatening to explode. Quite funny as I recall.

Comment

saw this and i am very tempted to buy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stressed-Eric-...QQcmdZViewItem
              boo boo de boop

Comment

No you`re not insane, we used to watch it, I remember the girl who was allergic to everything.....it was so funny

Comment

Was quite a good show Stressed Eric. The big vein in his head throbbed every episode until it strangled him at the end. It used to be on BBC 2 if I remember rightly

Comment

Re: Am I the only one that remembers Stressed Eric???

OMG!!!! i loved stressed eric .........used to watch it weds bbc2..........there are several episodes on youtube ............the old lady with the zimmer going to post her letter always made me laugh..........i know what i'll be be doing tomorrow......back to youtube for some more

did you know you can get the whole collection on dvd?..........it was released last year........shall put it on my wish list

Comment

Before I saw the actual posts content I thought you were on about Flat Eric from the Levi's ads....lol...I remember it now, having seen the link - didn't either Mark Heap or Hugh Laurie do the voice for Eric?

Comment

I remember this quite well, fairly crazy at times.
                        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

i so titally forgot about this show.
                          yes i remember it well.

At the end of every episode, Eric's stress becomes so bad that the vein on his head strangles him.

Yes mark heap did Eric's voice.
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I remember bits of this. The Perfect turds with the bows around them. What an odd flashback.

Comment

I loved Stressed Eric and to this day use his boss's term 'ar** Burger', I also loved his frustrations with his ex wife and her lover and Guru Caleb

Comment

Working...
                              X