Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bike stunts (bear in mind this is before JACKASS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike stunts (bear in mind this is before JACKASS)

Forget:-
    climbing trees
    playing conkers without goggles
    the ULTIME health and safety violation for kids now HAS to be that old favourite,
    Doing your ownEDDIE KIDD/EVEL KENEIVEL style ramp jumps on bikes. Did anybody do this?
    WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Re: Bike stunts (bear in mind this is before JACKASS)

yeah we built our own ramps out of bits of wood and house bricks mainly then took it in turns to lay on the pavement while someone jumped over you!
    Heather

Comment

We used to do the same. What I want to know is where did these house bricks come from? They always seemed to be in plentiful supply when I was a kid. I never see them now.

Comment

We made jumps in the park from old pieces of wood too, we also built a quarterpipe against the side of a fence although the council came and removed it

We used to have races around the park using the jumps we made as obstacles.
        The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Me & my brother often made a ramp out of a board just the right size & some bricks.

Often we would had a few friends round to try it out.

I can only remember 2 times things went wrong, Once when one boy decided to put his brakes on at the top of the ramp for some reason & come of his bike.

The other was when someone burst their back tyre when landing & tried to blame my brother for it.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
          X