Jame Pond Underwater Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jame Pond Underwater Agent

Anyone remember this game??? It was also available on Sega. I loved this game, was totally awsome!!!!

Re: Jame Pond Underwater Agent

I've got this for my Amiga 500 not a bad game but James Pond 2 Robocod was definitely better.

Comment

I have this game for Sega megadrive, Ive also got Robocod but never played it.

Comment

you should give Robocod a go its definitely a bigger game than the first one, also James Pond 3: Operation starfi5h I have the Amiga 1200 version which unfortunately has a disc virus so I can only get so far, but it was released on the megadrive.

Comment

I will certainly give Robocod a go. Oh no! thats a shame about the virus! Did you complete James Pond Underwater Agent? I got up to the last level and died as soon as I started hahaha!

Comment

You got a lot further than I did on it, kinda given me the impetus to go and have another go now,

Comment

There were tons of secrets in James Pond. I think there is a level warp on the very first level to the left of where you start if you scrape along the floor. Or maybe you have to jump out the water and do it on the top left, I cannot remember, the last time I played it was in the early 90's.

Robocod had an interesting cheat where you could spell words out of the 1st letter of packs of collectables to gain extra abilities. I forget what the words were though, just look at the groups of items you come across, take the 1st letter of each one and then work out the word you should be making to gain the cheat.

Robocod also had the best mode of transport ever. The flying bath. lol

Comment

Originally posted by spuggybridge View Post
                You got a lot further than I did on it, kinda given me the impetus to go and have another go now,
                YUSS! Go for it

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  There were tons of secrets in James Pond. I think there is a level warp on the very first level to the left of where you start if you scrape along the floor. Or maybe you have to jump out the water and do it on the top left, I cannot remember, the last time I played it was in the early 90's.

Robocod had an interesting cheat where you could spell words out of the 1st letter of packs of collectables to gain extra abilities. I forget what the words were though, just look at the groups of items you come across, take the 1st letter of each one and then work out the word you should be making to gain the cheat.

Robocod also had the best mode of transport ever. The flying bath. lol
                  There is tons of secrets in James Pond Underwater Agents. In the 1st level if you jump up left on the rocky part it takes you to level 11

Comment

That's the part. There is another level warp in the 1st level too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      That's the part. There is another level warp in the 1st level too.
                      I think you may be able to get to level 4..dont qoute me on that though, its been a while since i last played

Comment

Working...
                      X