• Happy Birthday Branny

Hope you've had a good one from DYR
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Re: Happy Birthday Branny

Hope you had a great birthday Branny
    Heather

Comment

hi branny hope you had a fantastic birthday mate.

hope u saved us all a bit of cake.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Cheers guys....and Heather. Spent it in Lanzarote with 13 other family members. Got back early hours Monday. Sorry Darren, with 5 kiddies in our party, the cake didn't last very long.
        "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
          Cheers guys....and Heather. Spent it in Lanzarote with 13 other family members. Got back early hours Monday. Sorry Darren, with 5 kiddies in our party, the cake didn't last very long.
          no cake for me im not your mate anymore.ggrr

Glad u had a great time though.

13 family members with u on holiday that must have cost a few pennies.

How was the heat.

Comment

Happy birthday Branny.
            13 family members?
            Who are you? The Osmond family?

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday Branny x
              (Sorry I'm late.)

Comment

No idea what it cost. It was very overcast in the mornings and then sunny after lunch. Didn't do much sunbathing though, had to keep my daughter and niece busy. My Father in law had a stroke a couple of years ago and Cancer is rife in my Mum in laws family. Out of 5 sisters, 4 have had it in some form or other (thankfully 3 have survived the disease). My Wife was also diagnosed with breast cancer in December 09, again we were fortunate that it was captured early. Last year she paid for my Bro in law and his family to come over for Christmas and this year she decided that the rest of us needed a holiday while everyone is still here so she paid for the 13 of us to go. Re the Osmonds comment, the 13 included inlaws and 5 children and also non of us are neither musical or mormon.
                "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                  No idea what it cost. It was very overcast in the mornings and then sunny after lunch. Didn't do much sunbathing though, had to keep my daughter and niece busy. My Father in law had a stroke a couple of years ago and Cancer is rife in my Mum in laws family. Out of 5 sisters, 4 have had it in some form or other (thankfully 3 have survived the disease). My Wife was also diagnosed with breast cancer in December 09, again we were fortunate that it was captured early. Last year she paid for my Bro in law and his family to come over for Christmas and this year she decided that the rest of us needed a holiday while everyone is still here so she paid for the 13 of us to go. Re the Osmonds comment, the 13 included inlaws and 5 children and also non of us are neither musical or mormon.
                  sad to hear things are so bad in your family with cancer in your mum in laws family.

Well im glad you all had a great time on holiday and you could all just enjoy yourself.

Comment

Working...
                  X