Twinkle annual and comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twinkle annual and comic

Just been on a trip down memory lane . "Dolls hospital" my favourite part of the twinkle annual and comics .remember making my own dolls hospital and tending to my poorly teddy and tiny tears great memories

Re: Twinkle annual and comic

My Mum used to buy me Twinkle comic every week until I progressed onto Bunty. I also had the annual every year and some older ones from car boots. My favourite character was Nurse Nancy. I remember having an annual from the 70s with a big duck on the front, my favourite annual story was about a carousal horse that came alive.

Comment

i was a Twinkle girl too ...........Dolls Hospital was my fav.

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm new to Thai forum and I wonder if anyone can help me out, although. Know it's a very long shot!! I'm an 80s child but I had a collection of twinkle annuals spanning from the 60s right up that my sister and I would purchase at jumble sales when we were little. We read them cover to cover. There was a story in one of the annuals that really was special to me as a child, and I would love to find which annual it was in so I can read it again! I'm sure it was in the very back two pages of one of the annuals, possibly 60s or 70s, and it was about a little girl who visits a toy store and finds an ugly striped lion toy in a bargain bin which is the one she loves and buys, even tho she could have had anything. I remember the lion was long and gangly, with orange, green and maybe yellow stripes.

Ive bought lots of these annuals on eBay and amazon but can't find the story in any of them. Was definitely Twinkle. Can anyone help tell me the year so I can go find it? I'd be so grateful, I've look for years.

Many thanks!!

Comment

Working...
        X