Simon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon

A game I had a love hate relationship with (LOL) is Simon.

How frustrating was this game? Made you want to play it more, and BEAT Simon... hehehehehe

Here is an online version I found:
    http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/games/new/simon.swf

We had the hand held version, but you're so right, frustrating was the word, but kinda addictive too., and beat simon quite litterally too with a baseball bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy
      We had the hand held version, but you're so right, frustrating was the word, but kinda addictive too., and beat simon quite litterally too with a baseball bat.
      Hahahahaha! YES! ... and YES!

Gosh... Oggy, you might have a VALID thing there! Do you know how theraputic actually hitting that beeping game with a bat would be.... not that I am a violent person, but that might be the end of therapists & psychiatists all over the world - play Simon for a few hours, then hit the **** out of it with a baseball bat - that will cure your woes for LIFE! Cheaper, and more satisfying!

Comment

blimey i loved that one
        booohoo i want to go back to the 80s please
        The Damned

Comment

Yeah me too..

Want all my Action Men, Toy Soldiers and Model Planes back too, Thanks very much!!! lol..Simon was just nippy..beep beep beep beep!!!!

Rab

Comment

See I have a valid point for the reivention/rebirth of older toys, way better than today, even the annoying Simon might have aplace for theraputic reasons alone eh? Or time travel should be invented soon to go back and play the games, watch tv we remember with fond memories.

Comment

I'd love to go back! I would appreciate it much more the 2nd time around & wouldn't waste a single second!

I promise not to tell anyone about the 00's! :-)

Comment

Would be good to relive our youth, and play with the toys, games we loved, and watch TV too, I always wanted tos ee some of the classic movies like The Magnificent Seven or the early Bonds at the cinema too. Yeah and we could all win the lottery too, taking it in turns, or choose the biggest jackpot, and return back to the week each time and re-win it, kool sound like a time paradox, Doctor Who style, but who cares it would be fun, but oh no what if Arnie the Terminator came back, but we'd be ok, if our name wasn't Sarah Connor! Lol.
                Last edited by Oggy; 03-12-2006, 15:36.

Comment

Re: Simon

How can you say Simon was annoying?????

I was just talking about the game the other week and saying I loved it.

Does anyone know if it is still sold in the shops?
                  Keep Smiling!

Comment

Have a look on E-bay sure you could get one on there.

Comment

I had the hand held one too, it was great!!

Helen

Comment

We never had simon, but had a similar one called Wizard. Does anyone remember that one. You could do the memory thing, play music, maze game and I'm not sure if there was another one as well?

Comment

My brother drove me crazy with that game ahhh the constant beeping make it stop. He actually beat it a few times.
                          "Flounder don't be such a guppy"-Ariel

Comment

Working...
                          X