X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70s or 80s toy - please help :)

hi everyone!

this is my first post on DoYouRemember.

my sister and I were sharing memories the other day, and she brought up this toy that we used to have...it was like a yellow calculator and it was called something like "Monkey See, Monkey Do" or something like that....anyway, it helped you learn math skills. it played little tunes when you answered either correctly/incorrectly. I was wondering if someone might confirm the name for me....lol.

I'd love to find one on eBay....but without knowing the correct name, I can't search for it. any help is much appreciated. thanks!

J.

I had something that sounds similar it was called "Little Professor" - it was yellow and had a mans face with glasses and a white moustache.This also helped you learn math and I'm pretty sure it played tunes.Hope this helps..

Comment

I think I might have found what you were looking for...I couldn't figure out how to put the link up here but if you go to Ebay and type in Monkey Calculator a few things pop up,one being a Monkey See Electronic Calculator from the 70s
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X