swervey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swervey

In my opinion the eighties must have been the worst decade since the thirties.

With you on that swervey !!
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

no way.... without the eighties you wouldnt have half the stuff you hear today!!!!
      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

I don't agree either.
        Although not my favourite decade, there were some brilliant bands and singers, some superb films and some classic television shows.
        Each decade has something different to offer, you just have to look, Read and listen!
        Old enough to know better...

Comment

Originally posted by Popsicle
          Each decade has something different to offer, you just have to look, Read and listen!
          I agre with that
          Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

i believe the 80's music beat any music in todays standards....but that's just my op.
            I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

80s bring it all back
              THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I may have rose-tinted specs about the 60s & 70s - I turned 14 Xmas '79 - but the weather, economy, general feelgood factor seemed better than in the 80s. Having said that, I can appreciate that the 90s & '00s so far haven't been the worst of times either.

Comment

in the eighties you could leave your back door open and could safely play out in the streets without the fear of getting mugged, or even killed....
                  The games kids would play would be hopskotch and kirby....now adays its ram raiding and happy slapping!!!

Long live the 80s
                  Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

the 80's were best for me not only cos the toys and tv were so great but also cos i was young and didnt have to work i was all innocent i'd love to be back in the 80's
                    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Dean's right, things are getting less safe. I suppose we all hanker for our years as kids...

Comment

If I could go back in time it`d be to the 80`s...I wish.

Comment

Working...
                        X