Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A film with Highwaymen

Hi all,
    I don't think this was an 80's film but what was the name of the film that was based on 2 highwaymen called something like .... and McClean. Any help would be appreciated!
    Jared

There was a movie that came out in the late nineties called "Plunkett and Macleane"...is that it?

Comment

Fantastic movie. I recently bought it on DVD. Robert Carlyle and Jonny Lee Miller. Alan Cumming completely stealing the show for his portrayal of the fop about town who 'swings every way'.

I find that it's great to watch when I am just about to get into character for a flintlocks and frockcoats Live roleplay weekend.

Comment

Ah yes.. Plunkett and MacLaine... so many sublime quotes.... from Cumming's Rochester..' Darling I swing Everyway!' to Capt James MacLaines....' Sir it is my good fortune to inform you that your good lady has the pox!' and my all time fave from the film
        'Mocked is the man, who mocks the man. who mocks the mocker!'
        Tries to recall where in the packing boxes she put the blasted film now.
        sigpic
        Mrs Oggy
        ~~~*~~~*~~~
        Count your friends amongst the stars....
        And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

An awesome film, liked to have a seen a sequel with them in America, the wild west that would have been so darn kool.

Comment

Working...
          X