Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio 1 Top 20 / 40 shows - sought after and available ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio 1 Top 20 / 40 shows - sought after and available ....

UK top 20 / 40 shows - some shows required and many available.........
    I am looking for full Top 40 shows on cassette or CD predominantly from 1979 (yes I know it's just outside the scope of this website!) - 1981.
    I am very short of 1979 and 1981 full unedited shows. although I do have a large collection outside these years and about 30 full shows from 1980
    If anyone has any to sell or swap please let me know!! I have been converting to CD and digging out box loads from lofts and so on!
    Also I have many from 1980-86 in full, in excellent quality and as Tony Blackburn used to say in "head-fizzing, mind-bending, ear-throbbing VHF stereo!"....
    If anyone is interested in any of these let me know (these will make fantastic unique birthday, anniversary or even Christmas prezzies for friends and family alike!) - send requests to me and I will let everyone know what I can so and which weeks I have. Just listening to the Mt St Helens earthquake update at the start of the 25-5-80 show! For those of you unrestricted to the 1980s I have many shows from 1972-79 also and lots from 1990-1995!!
    You can email me at srh274@hotmail.co.uk also.

Hope to hear from you all!
    Cheers
    Shaun

Re: Radio 1 Top 20 / 40 shows - sought after and available ....

Don't know why I thought this site was just for 1980s!!! Sorry!!

Originally posted by srh274 View Post
    UK top 20 / 40 shows - some shows required and many available.........
    I am looking for full Top 40 shows on cassette or CD predominantly from 1979 (yes I know it's just outside the scope of this website!) - 1981.
    I am very short of 1979 and 1981 full unedited shows. although I do have a large collection outside these years and about 30 full shows from 1980
    If anyone has any to sell or swap please let me know!! I have been converting to CD and digging out box loads from lofts and so on!
    Also I have many from 1980-86 in full, in excellent quality and as Tony Blackburn used to say in "head-fizzing, mind-bending, ear-throbbing VHF stereo!"....
    If anyone is interested in any of these let me know (these will make fantastic unique birthday, anniversary or even Christmas prezzies for friends and family alike!) - send requests to me and I will let everyone know what I can so and which weeks I have. Just listening to the Mt St Helens earthquake update at the start of the 25-5-80 show! For those of you unrestricted to the 1980s I have many shows from 1972-79 also and lots from 1990-1995!!
    You can email me at srh274@hotmail.co.uk also.

Hope to hear from you all!
    Cheers
    Shaun

Comment

Working...
    X