Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70s Boardgame - contained cards with Medieval weapons on - Title please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70s Boardgame - contained cards with Medieval weapons on - Title please?

My Husband vaguely remembers a Medieval themed game from his childhood consisting of (he thinks) a board resembling the map of a castle, with cards depicting different weapons, like the Trebuchet.

He thinks it may be called Siege, but we can't find anything that ties up with it. We have searched on here, and now at a total loss. It's over to you please?

Re: 70s Boardgame - contained cards with Medieval weapons on - Title please?

This one?

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/8...-50-ad-1400-ad

Comment

Comment

Not the one I was thinking of,but I can't remember if it was weapons on it.I can't remember the name of it either.This one was like a castle floor plan and you slid cards over the board.We had two for a while at work,so it might not be that old the one Im thinking of.

tulip

Comment

Thanks for your efforts, but he says that Sixtytens picture is a different game to the one he remembers, he is beginning to think that Siege is not the name for the game, or perhaps, was there a later version of this one as the board does look vaguely familiar but the cards dont. Cheers.

Comment

I realise this is an old post but I've only just joined...was this the game ? Similar to, but not quite the same as the Siege game mentioned above. http://www.vintagetoysgames.co.uk/be..._game_asl.html
            Last edited by Cooldeepblue; 26-08-2013, 11:16.

Comment

Working...
            X