Jenny my best school friend doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenny my best school friend doll

Does anyone remember this doll she was dressed in a school uniform would say I had one (still do) from 1970s
    Trawled Ebay and no one selling one is it worth less!!!!

i too have this doll she wears a grey pleated skirt with straps and a white blouse with red tie she has a different spelling on her box it is Jennie my best school friend

Comment

Jenny my best school friend doll

Christmas 1979: I was DESPERATE for a Fisher Price Jenny Doll, oblivious to the fact that she resembled Chucky in drag. Sadly, I got the male version - Mikey - instead.Jenny was part of the "My Friend" series from Fisher Price. The line actually began in 1977 with My Friend Mandy. Jenny came along in 1979. Both dolls measured around 16-inches tall and had cloth bodies, a vinyl head and rooted hair. You could also buy additional clothing to dress the dolls in.In 1982 more friends were added to the My Friend series including Becky, Mikey and Nicky. Jenny Doll was reissued in 1984 and several changes were made to her appearance. As well as her hair getting shorter, the doll also became a bit taller.

More...
      Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
      http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Re: Jenny my best school friend doll

yep I had her 2, found her actually an i also had her brownie suit =D. Loved her with her blonde bobbed hair

Comment

Originally posted by debbiejuk View Post
          Trawled Ebay and no one selling one is it worth less!!!!
          That or it's very rare and therefore possibly valuable!
          But for collectors as opposed to the happily nostalgic (that's probably most us..?) the box and other packaging can be as important as the toy itself... (Boo! Hiss!)*

*noises are the solely the view of the individual and should not be take to represent the position of the "Do You Remember" organisation in any way.
          "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

Go to www.ebay.com and type in "fisher price jenny" and it will pull up HUNDREDS. (A lot of these will ship outside U.S) Hope this helps ya.
            I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Jenny doll.

I used to have a doll in the 70's which wasn't very big and she wore a school uniform and I think she was called Jenny. Does anyone remember them?

Comment

Re: Jenny doll.

Originally posted by Seventies Child View Post
                I used to have a doll in the 70's which wasn't very big and she wore a school uniform and I think she was called Jenny. Does anyone remember them?
                Merged so you can read the information we have on the forum
                Heather

Comment

Yes, that was her. Aw.

Comment

i have the same one, i gave her a haircut though and lost her shirt, still have pleated skirt though

Comment

FOUND THIS IMAGE.

IT HAS MOST IF NOT ALL THE ONES MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                      X