Watchamacalit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchamacalit?

Does anyone remember a game called 'Watchamacallit'? or am I just dreaming.

I found it

Just done a thorough search on Google and found it. I was spelling it slighly wrong, that's why I couldn't find it.
    Whatchamacallit. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/9817

Comment

Re: Watchamacalit?

An answer from a very long time later, but yes I do remember it. Had a bow thing in the middle?? Thought I was the only person in the world who remembered it.

Comment

yeah , you each player had a colured ball -( red blue or yellow ) - and there was a spinner that indicated diferent letters, and there were question cards that asked you to name things - For instance - if your card said"name an animal" - you then span the spinner - it span for a few seconds and lets say it landed on the letter "A" you had to shout out the name an animal begining with the letter A- , at the same time you chucked your ball into this "thing in the middle" and if your ball was the first one in - you won that round , ( bit hard to describe without picture of the bits) but we passed many a cold evening playing it during the power cuts lol .

Comment

It really exists check the thread board game pics its on there somewhere.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
          X