Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot Advert c. late 80's

Hi,
    can anyone remember the Peugeot advert (I think it was for the 205) where a lady in a fur coat threw the car keys down a drain? Can you remember the music to it as well? What was it called?
    Jared

Hi Jared - the advert was for the VW Golf, and featured Paula Hamilton throwing away her jewellery, fur coat and wedding ring following her divorce, but keeping the car. The music was "Changes" by Alan Price.

Comment

Wow!!! Thankyou so much! My message shows hot the passage of time distorts memories!!!
      Jared

Comment

peugeot advert

i remember there was an advert for the peugeot 406 i think that had m people singing search for the hero , it used to show a person being given mouth to mouth but they soon changed it , i think what ever version you listen to it is the best advert ever !!!!!!!

Comment

I thought it was "young at heart" by the bluebells.
          Just divorced on the back of the car.
          Van_Whistler (too young to understand - old enough to know better)

Comment

the Pug 205 advert was a good one.....driving a 205 gti through the desert with loads of pyro technics and power slides.

didnt the for mentioned golf advert win best ever advert on one of these top 100 programmes that was on recently?

Comment

well in relation to the 406 it could have been the old 405 era but it had loads of clips of stuff like a little girl being saved from a truck driving towards her , and other stuff like that but it was most definatley search for the hero by m people

Comment

Re: Peugeot Advert c. late 80's

Wasn't there a Peugeot advert where a car was driving through flames to "Take My Breath Away"?

Comment

Re: Peugeot Advert c. late 80's

yes, think it was supposed to be like Top Gun as they both used the same tune.

Comment

Working...
                  X