Patrick troughton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick troughton

PatrickTroughton born in Mill Hill, london and educated at mill hillSchool.he was trained as an actor in the Embassy School of acting in theuk and at leighton Rollins Studio for for Actors at Long Island, NewYork in the USA. During World War 2 he served in the Royal Navy andafter the war ended he joined the Old Vic and became a shakespeareanactor.

he was Born on March 25th 1920 in Mill Hill, London, england.
    he Died on march 28th 1987 in columbus, georgia, usa.

patrick played the dr from 1966 to 1969.
    http://youtu.be/V0A655AXPkw

he made appearances in dramarama,mider and the onedin line to mention a few.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Re: Patrick troughton

Patrick was excellent in the film: Scars of Dracula.I loved it when Count Dracula burnt his back with a red hot poker.

Comment

Patrick Troughton was brilliant in The Omen. One of the best death scenes in horror films of that time.

Comment

Wasn't far off dying on his birthday,was he?...............................My fave Dr Who.

Comment

One of his last performances was in an early episode of Inspector Morse.

The first thing I remember him in, apart from Dr Who, was The Box Of Delights.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

he starred in the episode the dead of jericho as george in his only episode of morse.

he suffered two major heart attacks one in 78 and anopther in 84.
            on both occasions his dr told him to slow down workwise but he did not.

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post

Last edited by darren; 02-03-2012, 14:44.

Comment

Wow I never realised the old bloke in The Box of Delights was Patrick Troughton!
              1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                Wow I never realised the old bloke in The Box of Delights was Patrick Troughton!
                I didn't until I started to get interested in the history of Dr Who in the 1990's.
                The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Box of Delights really scared me at the time an awesome series

Comment

patrick starred in the following 3 eps of box of delights as cole hawlings.

Leave Us Not Little Nor Yet Dark 1984
                    Where Shall the 'Knighted Showman Go 1984
                    When the Wolves Were Running 1984

Comment

Working...
                    X