Wish we Could see these back again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish we Could see these back again!

1. Within These Walls.... set in a women's prison starring Googie Withers... beat the pants of Cell block H and Bad Girls.
    2. Paulus the Wood Gnome... cute marionated kids programme featuring a wood gnome called Paulus, a witch Eucalypta an owl and a raven.
    3. General Hospital...... fore runner to Casualty but with what we thought of thn as seriously hunky doctors.... Doc Neville Bywaters aka Tony Adams.
    4. The Linden Tree.... some sort of posh family in a big house.
    5. The Tomorrow People..... sci-fi for teens.
    6. Mary.Mungo and Midge... a girl with her dog and pet mouse who lived in a high rised apartment block.
    sigpic
    Mrs Oggy
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    Count your friends amongst the stars....
    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Blimey within these walls ide forgotten about that. I used to whatch it round my grandmas house in black and white around 1970! I would have been 5!!!! The Tomorow people was good, used to watch it after school. Didnt one of the blokes in it used to be in the band who did the theme music? The band was called flintlock as far as i can remember? Does anyone remember a program on around the same time that featured a guy in awheelchair which had machine guns for arms, which im sure was freddy garretty from freddy and the dreamers? Weird I know (but true)!

Comment

Flintlock Drummer Mike Holloway / Tomorrow People

Yep you are right hon... the drummer for Flintlock Mike Holloway was one of the Tomorrow People. Just cant remember the name of th lead singer in Flintlock.... boy did I have a serious crush on him!
      Last edited by MommaMystique; 13-10-2006, 10:11.
      sigpic
      Mrs Oggy
      ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

I'm sure I saw Flintlock's lead singer in the ID parade on Never Mind The Buzzcocks - he hadn't aged well!!

Comment

Flintlock Lead Singer

Found a pic on line and all I can say is my taste in men has definitley improved.... Thank God for Colin Farrell.
          sigpic
          Mrs Oggy
          ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

Working...
          X