Trading Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Cards?

I remember buying Captain Scarlet card when i was a kid, with a rectangular piece of pink bubble gum, and on one side of the trading cards was a picture from the series, and the other a part of a larger picture, you could send away from the poster, I still have the Captain Scarlet poster. They did the same for Joe 90, and I had ' The Champions' cards.
    http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/440e5...IaoLFBlGzo1UgD

I remember those (Topps) cards well, especially the red and blue Star Wars series.
    The chewing gum was similar to a brittle piece of brown vinyl!!

Comment

Yep, I had the complete Star Wars blue series still do someplace, and Superman the movie cards, some Hammer horror ones, these had funny one liners too. More odd cards than complete sets as well.

Comment

Re: Trading Cards?

I also actively collect the TOPPS bubblegum football trading cards. My origionals were all damaged and creased etc, so I am slowly replacing them with decent ones. On a certain auction site individual cards start at 99p per card. Just recently a full set of mid 1970's cards went for over £400. I am currently collecting the blue/grey , orange/white and red/black. 1975 - 1977.If anyone is getting rid of any footie cards , PM me , I may be interested.

Comment

Working...
        X