No announcement yet.

Anybody put a name to this game i had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody put a name to this game i had?

I will try to describe it it was a board with letters or numbers on it , over the board was a clear plastic cover a couple of inches high and about 12 inches square, inside the cover was a small thing that looked a bit like a ring you would wear on a finger and about that size.
    You rubbed the top of the plastic and it created static electricity which made the little "ring thing" dance around inside and when it stopped and laid flat you looked at which letter or number was showing through the center of the ring.
    Don't remember the rules so could not have been very entertaining.

I never seen one since I cant remember what the name of the game was anyone recall this?

Re: Anybody put a name to this game i had?

Originally posted by thewww View Post
    I will try to describe it it was a board with letters or numbers on it , over the board was a clear plastic cover a couple of inches high and about 12 inches square, inside the cover was a small thing that looked a bit like a ring you would wear on a finger and about that size.
    You rubbed the top of the plastic and it created static electricity which made the little "ring thing" dance around inside and when it stopped and laid flat you looked at which letter or number was showing through the center of the ring.
    Don't remember the rules so could not have been very entertaining.

I never seen one since I cant remember what the name of the game was anyone recall this?

Holly Dolly Dixi ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hdd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	260041

Heather

Comment

Blimey
      Good work!
      Just went to google for it, but thought I'd check you hadn't replied yet

Comment

Thanks, google images did it for me, then of course good old boardgamegeek always helps confirm.
        Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
          Thats the one never thought anyone would find it let alone in minutes , Thanks Very Much

did you ever have one or actually seen one?

Comment

pleasure
            Heather

Comment

No I never actually owned it, think I've seen it on ebay a long time ago while searching for another toy, with what we thought had a clear plastic cover (roundhouse).
              Heather

Comment

Working...
              X