C'est Moi...Momma Mystique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'est Moi...Momma Mystique

Well I was born in Lancaster way back in 1967 and spent my formative years there before escaping to firstly the Isle of Man in '90 then onto Birmingham in '92.
    I am and always will be an 80's rock chick at heart no matter how my eldest tries to indoctrinate me in the dubious pleasures of modern day music/fashion etc.
    I try to forget th '70s as much as I can.... how was it possible for everything to go so wrong in one decade.... the fashion was awful and the music worse! Thank God for the 80's!

Since posting this.... I have added to the family ...we now have a wee man to go with our two princesses.

Since last update..... We moving house!!! Finally found a four bedroom house which is a) in price range b) close to school c) far enough away from where we are now.
    Oh yeah.... we move in next week too!
    We must be nuts..... moving house with a 9 week old a two year old and a 9 year old a few days before Christmas!
    Wish us luck and dont be surprised if you find us on your doorstep on Christmas morning looking for dinner!
    Last edited by MommaMystique; 15-12-2006, 09:06.
    sigpic
    Mrs Oggy
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    Count your friends amongst the stars....
    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!
Working...
X