Beadles about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beadles about

Whatch out Beadles about! I know it seems quite sad now but when i was abut 8-10 i used to love Beadles about on a Saturday evening. Looking back now he was so obvious in his so called disguises.
    Last edited by annie1; 17-10-2006, 10:46.

Does anybody remember him from Game for a laugh?Can you name the other three?

Comment

Originally posted by Rigsby
      Does anybody remember him from Game for a laugh?Can you name the other three?
      There were a number of others; Matthew Kelly, Henry Kelly (no relation), Sarah Kennedy and Rusty Lee. For all I know or remember, there may have been one or two others that escape my memory.

One by one, all the others eventually moved on from this silly programme until only Jeremy Beadle was left - at which point we got Beadle's About (which always just felt to me like Game For A Laugh with only Jeremy Beadle).
      Last edited by poster342002; 19-10-2006, 15:22.

Comment

Rusty Lee?, at the start it was Mathew kelly, Sarah Kennedy and Henry (Going for Gold fame) Kelly and Jeremy Beadle

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy
          Rusty Lee?, at the start it was Mathew kelly, Sarah Kennedy and Henry (Going for Gold fame) Kelly and Jeremy Beadle
          Rusty Lee was definately one of the presenters in it for a while at some point.

Comment

Yeh but not in the original line up, she was a cook, from Birmingham too

Comment

Didn't she do TVAM (the forerunner to GMTV) in the 80's as well? Doing the cookery spot?

Comment

Yeah I think she did - usually just before Mad Lizzie urged us to put our breakfast down and do star jumps in front of the telly - did anyone ever actually do those exercises???

Comment

Not that I know of, maybe that could be another thread? 'Do you remember or know anyone doing Mad Lizzie Exercises?' And Mr Motivator in his lycra, omg enough to put you off your Quakers oats.

Comment

Working...
                  X