Tingha and Tucker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tingha and Tucker?

Anyone recall Tingha and Tucker two Koala bears and Jean Morton, there a club too, i remember having a red plastic boomerang, (Doubled up when playing Marine Boy too.).

Re: Tingha and Tucker?

I don't quite remember them but I did find a tingha and tucker club badge hanging around the house that I still have.I would of only been a toddler back in 1970 when they stopped producing the programs,so if I did see them I was a very young fella.An uncle and auntie of mine had a record I think was woomerang boomerang or something like that.I think it may of been brought for their son who was about 10 years older then me.It's possible I got the badge from there somehow.

Comment

I had a Tingha and Tucker annual in the mid seventies, although I never saw the programme. I have a feeling that 'woomerang boomerang' might have been their club password.

Comment

I remember Tingha & Tucker, but not much about them...

Comment

Way before my time but apparently the club was very popular with many members. Found this on youtube.

Comment

And according to the uploader, perhaps the sole remaining full episode...

Comment

the names rang a bell but i couldn't remember where from........will watch the vids when i have a bit more time...........crazy when you can't remember where you know the names from.

Comment

Working...
              X