I am new here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new here!

Hello all, I am new to this fab site and just wanted to say howdy.

I am 34 and thus have many memories of the late 70s/early 80s. Fave TV shows are Sapphire & Steel, Tales of the Unexpected and Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense! I now have them all on DVD and it's been wonderful remembering the good old days!

Smee_1972

hi smee and welcome to the forum I'm Donna 27 and I'm moderator here. Enjoy your stay.
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Hi smee1972, looking forward to your posts !
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Hello Back Atcha!

Hey Donna & Aidan, thanks so much for the warm welcome! I am already addicted to this site - reaching 34, I have just *so* much to look back on. Never mind remembering the days before mobile phones, I can remember not having a phone fullstop! Hard to believe, these days!

This is the best site of it's kind, as far as I can see - have been searching for nostalgia sites for some time now and this is the only one I keep returning to.

Nice to meet you both!!!

Comment

Hi there Smee, better late than never, welcome aboard the good ship Do You Remember, posts away.

Comment

Hello Smee and Hello everyone else. I found this site not so long ago and before I knew it I had barged my way in and posted a fair bit without actually introducing myself.

Its a brilliant site, gives me things to think about whilst I am plugging away at work, willing the clock to get to 5.30.

Hope nobody minded me barging in and posting loads Thank you all for making the day go that little bit quicker!

Comment

Hi Mojo, pleased to meet you, post as much as you, like and want, the more the merrier, so come on in and join the gang.

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Go for it!

Comment

Working...
                  X