Name of a books from school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of a books from school?

As an english project we read 2 books. The first one had a story about a teenager who hit an old lady with his motorbike and was scared of getting caught. I think the cover had a picture of a motorbike.

The second was about a kid called Zak, maybe spelt different and he had fancy clothes and spoke with an american accent but turned out it was all a front to hide his home life.

Sorry they are a bit sketchy but just have stuck in my head for years

Re: Name of a books from school?

I remember goosebumps, i hated school still do now

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Collision Course by Nigel Hinton

Amazon description :
      "When Ray sees a motorbike with its engine running and the key left in he can't resist going for a joy ride - he can't see that it could do anyone any harm. But Ray is wrong about that and by accident he kills an old woman. No one sees the accident, there is nothing to link Ray to the death, the only problem comes from Ray's conscience. Will he be able to ignore its promptings and enjoy being in the football team and falling in love for the first time, or will he go to the police? A tense and exciting book from the author of Buddy and Beaver Towers. "

Comment

Beaver Towers, lol!
        I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

Comment

Ginger,the machine gunners,kes,of mice and men.Secondary school.
          Too many to remember from primary school but the ones that stick out were the pirate series in first year,twiggy series of work books,and watership down which I obtained through the school after we heard the audio taped story.

Comment

Working...
          X