Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Waves

Hi

I know this wasn't a series from the 70s, 80s or 90s but does anyone know what happened to it?

It was series set onboard a warship - HMS suffolk i think - and was on ITV. It was schedueled for 6 episodes but vanished after only 3.

Maybe it sailed into the Bermuda Triangle (thought I'd get that one in before anyone else lol)

No one?? Please someone - anyone......

Comment

It was on last year, with Alex Ferns he of bad boy trevor from Eastenders, nothing to do with the bermuda Triangle, just about a warship and its crew, wasn't that great either, and was pulled after 2 or 3 episodes.

Comment

thanks - but WHY was it pulled?? Scandal? Sex? Drug taking? Utter rubbish?

Comment

Rubbish i think, well it was with what I saw, shame as the idea was great, remember another series in the 70's Warship very silmilar, with Bryan Marshall as the captain.

Comment

Yeah - I loved Warship - still remember the theme tune

Comment

Yep thats was classic tv though, I liked Sailor, the documentry about the Ark Royal too.

Comment

I am not surprised Making Waves was pulled after just three episodes because it was absolutely bloody diabolical.

Comment

Bravo Sir Bill, you'r quite right of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X