Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What genre of music you love to listen?

Hello all,Let's talk about music. What genre of music you love to listen?I love to listen Electronic music.And you?

Dance, trance, I'm an artist and best painting, working with loud music, like Prodigy, though most kinds of music works best to inspire, drive me.

Comment

Not sure what you call the music I like listening to - The Coral, The Zutons and a bit of everything!

Comment

Awwwwwww the Zutons are kool

Comment

Great live too - seen them four times now (gave the current tour a miss though - overkill!)

Comment

Wow, like to them myself too, like the Kaiser Chiefs too, and Orson my current faves, not been to a live gig in ages. Last I went to was an 80's reunion type thing with Paul Young, Go West, T'Pau, Kim Wilde, Nick Heywood, Curiosity Killed the Cat, it was great fun and brought back loads of memories.

Comment

Going to see the Guillemots on Thursday - should be good.

Comment

Hi guys!!

Well I spent a great part of the 80's and 90's going to see Bands live..im a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to music and prefer mine guitar based so Rock, 80's U.K. Gothic Rock and 1977 Punk Rock are what 'Do It For Me'..he ehee..cant beat some Punk when you are in the mood!! lol..I also dont mind the odd bit of 80's depending on what it is...loved Adam and the ants, loved Yazoo and Alison Moyets Voice, liked Ultravox and various others, im a massive music fan in general and always have music on somewhere!!!

all the best...

Rab ;0)

I was in a couple of Bands up here in my Youth (feel old Saying that!) lol...played Guitar and did Girly Style Backing Vocals, i may post a link to my old Bands Myspace Page in the Members area..We were called 'Rockets Revenge' and played a mix of Punk, Goth and Hard Rock rolled into one with a kind of Scottish Slant..;0)..Think Joy Division (on Speed!) meets the Anger of the Sex Pistols, whils fighting with the Buzzcocks and the Skids then the fight is Broken up by the Smashing Pumpkins and Husker Du!!!!

Take care...

Rab ;0)

Comment

Gothic/Punk
                  The Damned

Comment

Re: What genre of music you love to listen?

Almost anything, just not the thump thump, chavs in the back of a van banging on the side type bass stuff that is so popular now.
                    One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Working...
                    X