Hold The Frame ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold The Frame ...

I don't know if anyone is familar with their Music (I had heard of them, through Grange Hill and Series 12, but forgot their name. What a fantastic fantastic group they are indeed. They are very un-known I think, and growing up I always felt their Music sounded like the late and brilliant Robert Palmer RIP.

Robert is another singer from the 1980s I admired very very much which I guess coincidenhtly, is why I like Hold The Frame's Music in a way. One of the song's they sang in Grange Hill in the final episode of Series 12 (i've only just found out is called Elysium. A great song indeed

Re: Hold The Frame ...

Well done on remembering there name mate.

did a bit of research.

after grange hill they released there first ever 45 single through the wire.

think they did another song called all fall down.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Re: Hold The Frame ...

I thought i'd heard that they had done this Darren, yeah. I had a feeling way back years a-go after/around the time of the Grange hill repeats on BBC1/2 whichever station it was around (I think 199798) that Hold The Frame were talented. Their music shined through in Grange Hill - this proved how talented they were with all the drums etc they had and how they could hold a note etc and sustain it at a certain level too. I wish I could find the song (in full) they sang in Episode 19 of Series 12, that was another ace song they performed brilliantly and with amazing vibes lyric wise to it I think like Elysium had.

think they did another song called all fall down.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
      X