Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember>??

Plasticraft?
    encase anything in clear resin and turn into a keyring,paperweight,etc.
    Glo Globs?
    glow in the dark putty like material
    Rotadraw?
    disk stencils
    Replica?
    plaster of paris moulds

happy days
    Last edited by sixtyten; 24-10-2006, 14:30.

Sounds kinky to me, lol, but yep recall that stuff.

Comment

What about putting empty crisp packets in the oven-watching them shrink-and making keyrings out of them...very strange behaviour

Comment

Yep i recall Rotadraw put a post of my own up before

Comment

The shrunken crisp packets, lol!!! We used to make badges out of ours!!

Comment

Did anyone melt old vinyl LP's in the oven/grill and make fruit bowls/ashtrays from them??
            If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

My dad alway threatened to melt my Lps and singles, kept saying he'd turn them into plant pots.

Comment

I certainly remember Replica and the Coke bottle example.

Comment

Re: remember>??

I had plasticraft when I was about 16, I made pendants with popstars' pics in them. I might actually still have a couple somewhere! It was fun stuff, but you had to have patience - pour in the first layer of plastic, let it set, add whatever you were putting in it, pour on more plastic, let it set, paint the back, more plastic, let that set... the results were quite effective though.
                  The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir.

Comment

i remember the glow in the dark putty

Comment

Originally posted by ruby View Post
                      What about putting empty crisp packets in the oven-watching them shrink-and making keyrings out of them...very strange behaviour
                      I used to do that but I always wonder who discovered you could do that and why!!!.

Buzz

Comment

I had Plasticraft - you could add coloured dye to make a backing.I also had Enamelcraft from the same manufacturer. Can't get it now though.

Comment

OMG I did that with the crisp bags too!

I remember putty that came in an egg shape and you could stretch it and bounce it etc. I think it was called Silly Putty but not too sure.

Anyone remember Slime? that green gungy stuff, and I think you could get one with little worms in it.

Comment

We have threads on both Silly putty and Slime with worms here on DYR.

I remember them both having three brothers how could I not!
                            Heather

Comment

thanks Heather will have a look, still fairly new on here and trying to wade through all the threads!

Comment

Working...
                              X