Linda Hayden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda Hayden

linda hayden was born january 19th 1953 in stanmore middlesex, england.

Hayden trained with the Aida Foster stage school in dancing ,singing and stage acting before making her flim debut at the age of 15 in the controversial Baby Love (1968), playing a schoolgirl who seduces her adoptive family.

She next appeared in two horror films playing Alice Hargood in Hammer's Taste the Blood of Dracula,1970, followed by a memorable performance as the demonically possessed Angel Blake in Blood on Satan's Claw 1971, made by Tigon.

In 1972, she played a pregnant teenage hitchhiker in Something to Hide, driving Peter Finch to murder and madness.

Linda also appeared in two confession films confessions of a window cleaner 74, and confessions from a holiday camp 77.
    she also starrwed in the obscure cult movie qwueen kong from 1976.

linda also appeared in an episode of some mothers do ave em the job interview.
    here is the link for the above.
    http://youtu.be/ETet_9X4wa4
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Re: Linda Hayden

I like Linda.It's a shame that the only available dvd release of Baby love is such pathetic quality that it's not worth buying.

Comment

linda is the hottest girl in the two confessions films phowwwwwwwwwwer

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

I am too young to have seen the hammer films first time around and when they were on tv i wouldn't have been old enough to appreciate her beauty. I first became aware of her in Shillingbury tales with Robin Nedwell. I think I was about 12 when it aired but she was definately one of my first crushes.
        "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

she is semi retired now from acting although she does attend movie horror conventions.

yes first time i seen linda in anything was in those brit horrors when they where shown in the early eighties.

and i thought anything she was in she played her role well.

in blood on satans claw she looked so evil and i always felt she suited playing those bad girl roles.

Originally posted by branny View Post
          I am too young to have seen the hammer films first time around and when they were on tv i wouldn't have been old enough to appreciate her beauty. I first became aware of her in Shillingbury tales with Robin Nedwell. I think I was about 12 when it aired but she was definately one of my first crushes.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

She certainly was a gorgeous woman in the 1970s.

Comment

Linda had a sister called Jane Hayden who appeared in one of the confessions films.Linda was Robin Askwith's common law wife throughout the 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by moonvisage View Post
                Linda had a sister called Jane Hayden who appeared in one of the confessions films.Linda was Robin Askwith's common law wife throughout the 70's.
                No accounting for taste then lol...

Comment

Auditioned for the Betty role in Some Mothers, but was considered far too beautiful to be believable as Frank's wife, so they went for the pretty but believable Michele Dotrice instead. As a thank you, Linda was given the above mentioned role in the one episode.

Comment

Working...
                  X