Bus Enthusiasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Enthusiasts

Anyone here a bus enthusiast? I am familiar with the main models of low deck and doubkle deck buses, plus the different variants of the Olympian. A lot of these Olympians are used here in Scarborough for school runs, but they bring bad memories for me of having to share the bus stop with a lot of kids from a big school in Scarborough, they used Olympians a lot.

Plaxton Presidents would be more suitable, EYMS have recently taken order of some second hand Plaxton Presidents with Volvo B7TL Bodies, in order to replace old 1995-1998s that have now been sold. I have a lot of bus handbooks and have become quite an expert over the years.

John

Re: Bus Enthusiasts

Originally posted by jrt2345 View Post
    EYMS have recently taken order of some second hand Plaxton Presidents with Volvo B7TL Bodies, in order to replace old 1995-1998s that have now been sold. I have a lot of bus handbooks and have become quite an expert over the years.
    Quite an expert? Then surely you'd know that the bodywork is by Plaxton, and the chassis is a Volvo B7TL ... (rolls eyes)

Comment

Re: Bus Enthusiasts

Yes i am into buses. Olympicans are great buses. Better than many modern types.

Comment

Working...
      X