Sylvester stallone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvester stallone

Sylvester gardenzio stallone was born 6th of july 1946 in new york city U.S.A.

Sylvester Stallone became one of Hollywood's highest paid actors,usually playing monosyllabic, anti society, underdog heroes and also known for his machismo. Stallone is an American actor,screenwriter,film director,filmmaker and occasional painter. While Stallone has attempted to extend his range into film comedies and drama, his real box office success continues in action films..
    --------------------------------------------------------
    some Films sylvester is know for.

Death race 2000 1975
    rocky 1976
    rocky 2 1979
    escape to victory 1981
    nighthawks 1981.
    rocky 3 1982
    rambo first blood part 1 1982.
    rambo first blood part 2 1985.
    rocky 4 1985
    cobra 1986
    over the top 1987
    rambo 3 1988
    lockup 1989
    rocky 5 1990
    Last edited by darren; 05-09-2012, 13:14.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Re: Sylvester stallone

every film he done is so good too love all his 80s films they great
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

every time a rocky film comes on the tv i say "no!........not watching it again!"............i usually watch the whole thing esp if its rocky IV

Comment

One of his early films was "The Lords of Flatbush" (1974) with Henry Winkler (Fonzie from TV's "Happy Days").

Comment

your just hooked on them same as me.
          yo adrian.hehe.

rocky 4 is very short compared to the others.

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
          every time a rocky film comes on the tv i say "no!........not watching it again!"............i usually watch the whole thing esp if its rocky IV

Comment

I love all movies with Sylvesrer!!!

Comment

Love the first Rocky, not so hot on the others really with the exception of Rocky Balboa, I love that film. Like most people I kind of shook my head when it was announced but it has become one of my favourite films. The sight of the old, lonely Rocky in his black jacket and hat is such a memorable image. Still makes me teary that film and the ending really brings the Rocky story to a fitting close.

His character in Death Race is also a guilty pleasure but then again, so is the whole film!

Comment

I loved (and still do) Rocky films (1, 2, 3 & Rocky Balboa). I once read that when Slyvester took Butkus (Rocky dog) first class on a plane trip. Yo Butkus.

His mother Jackie was on Celebrity Big Brother a few years back I found her hilarious and his ex Wife Brigitte Nielsen who was a bit uncomfortable in the situation. She was good though starring along side him in Cobra.

Paradise Alley was a good film as was Over The Top, Night Hawks and Lock Up I remember going to the cinema to see. I am sloooooooowly rebuilding my DVD collection as I no longer have video tapes.

Comment

Cobra was just awful!

Loooove First Blood and Rocky and just recently The Expendables but everything else...not for me!

Comment

I liked lots his films such as over the top lock up and obviously the rockie's, the rambo films predator etc etc.

Comment

predator?????? sly wasnt in tha buddy

Comment

OOps silly me.heh.

But i did lie rocky balboa far better than i expected .
                        i loved the flashbacks he had in his youger days as a fighter.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                        predator?????? sly wasnt in tha buddy

Comment

think it went past the sell by date he was to old when u watch rocky 5 then watch rocky 6 he dont look the part same as rambo he should of kept away they was good yea but when you see him young in the others then see him in them hhhhmmmm stay at home sly u made ya cash lol

Originally posted by darren View Post
                          OOps silly me.heh.

But i did lie rocky balboa far better than i expected .
                          i loved the flashbacks he had in his youger days as a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                          X