X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90s Adventure/RPG Board game??

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS GAME. IT'S DRIVING
    ME CRAZY!

I had a boardgame as a child in the 90s. It was a 2-5 player game and one player had to play as the bad guys. There were 2 boards you had to traverse to get to the final boss and win the game. The first board was like a maze with skeleton badguys and chests also there were mirrors with secret passage ways where playerscould take a shortcut. The second board had a big purple plastic mountain you had to climb with more skeletons and more tougher badguys and the final boss on the top.

You played as one of 4 heroes, one guy was a dwarf with an axe, another a girl with a whip. You're character held white weapons but you could find treasure chests on the board and upgrade to gold weapons which made battling with the badguys easier. Some of the bad guys were skeletons another was a ghost which i think could move horizOntaly across the first board.

I think you battled badguys with 2 dice and had a turnwheel thing on the base of your character to record your healthpoints. Also the person who played as the badguys had like a pen thing with 4 coloured balls in which determines the order the heroes played each round.

Re: 90s Adventure/RPG Board game??

NEVERMIND I FOUND IT!!

It's called DARK WORLD. I want to buy it but it's £50 :/

Comment

Working...
    X