Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roulette type pinball game?

Hi everyone

Please put me out of my misery! We used to play a game when we were kids (probably late 70's early 80's) I remember it vividly but can't remember the name, here goes the description:

Orange plastic circular roulette type 'dome'. Pinball style trigger to fire different colour balls into the 'dome'. Different cardboard inserts in the middle flat bit of the dome,each one featuring a different games to play. This was a large game, probably the size of a monopoly board and about 10" high.

Would love to try and get it again, think it may have began with an R ?

Here's hoping!

Shipster x
    Last edited by shipster; 18-11-2006, 17:38.

Board Game????

Howdy Shipster, and welcome to this fab site! I see you're a newbie - I joined a couple of months ago and am totally addicted to this cool site. I am 34 and thus my fave memories are from the late 70s / early 80s.

Anyway, your game. I have been searching the net to see if I could recognise your game but no success - however, there's a chance I wouldn't know it if I fell over it! So, I have found two seemingly good websites which you might want to go through and see if your game is there.....go to

http://www.colinsgames.co.uk/general.htm ~or~

http://www.vintagetoybox.co.uk/A-Z.htm

If you find it, then I would suggest you then go to www.ebay.co.uk and see if they have it - I betcha they will!

PLEASE let me know if you have any luck, I would love know what this mystery game is!!! Good luck!!!

Smee_1972

Comment

Thanks for that,

I've tried eBay to no avail. I'm 35 and so is my husband, he looks at me like I'm an idiot when I talk about it.

Will try the other sites tho think I may have tried the Vintage Games one already (done soooooooo many!).

Do you also remember a game that I just remembered; Don't miss the Boat? Had little plastic boats in primary colours and you had to go collect all your corresponding coloured plastic men!

Shipster x

Comment

Games

Hi again Shipster!

See if you can find your game at the colins games site, it seems pretty comprehensive.

I don't remember 'Don't Miss the Boat' but I've just googled it and ebay has one for sale!

We WILL get the name of your childhood game somehow - we are the same age bracket so I am certain it must be in my subconscious somewhere, somehow!!!

~Smee_1972

Comment

Cheers

Ask all you friends, family, strangers on the street etc, I have to know! Spent too many hours on this now to give up!!!!

Will report back as soon as I have some more to tell!

Comment

I've just edited my original post in the title as my brother thinks it was called 'Roundhouse" I still can't find it anywhere so not convinced... Any other ideas folks?

Comment

Re: Roulette type pinball game?

Skeeball??

Comment

As found by Sixtyten https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...pster-wil.html

Dave

sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Another recruit for the cult of Roundhouse!

Comment

Working...
                  X