Liza Tarbuck- where is she now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liza Tarbuck- where is she now?

Only just qualifies for inclusion on this site, as she first appeared on TV in the late '90s. BUT I've not seen anything of her for years- does anyone know what's become of her?
    She just disappeared from the TV screens- maybe it was because people just didn't think she was funny enough, maybe it was because she's Jimmy Tarbuck's daughter and because he's now considered to be out of favour, she's discriminated against because of this.

Re: Liza Tarbuck- where is she now?

Originally posted by Roxxy View Post
    Only just qualifies for inclusion on this site, as she first appeared on TV in the late '90s. BUT I've not seen anything of her for years- does anyone know what's become of her?
    She just disappeared from the TV screens- maybe it was because people just didn't think she was funny enough, maybe it was because she's Jimmy Tarbuck's daughter and because he's now considered to be out of favour, she's discriminated against because of this.
    I always found her to be funnier than her father tbh.

I remember watching a show she did about 10-15 years ago about ex pats living in Spain and she also did a tv series/drama if I remember correctly.....not sure what happened to her after that.

Edit...........did she do a pet type of show on a Saturday night a few years ago?

Comment

I'll answer myself here.........she did! 'Pet Nation' in 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_Nation

Comment

She's been a regular presenter on Radio 2 for some time now.

Comment

Was she not in the sitcom 'Watching' in the 80's? No idea what she is doing now though.
          1976 Vintage

Comment

She's been a guest on QI a few times recently. I agree with themilkman, she's far funnier than her father. I like her, always got the impression that she was a lot of fun to be around. She was great on the Big Breakfast. As Gothic said she's on Radio 2 Saturday nights 6-8 pm.

Comment

Late 90's??? Totally wrong. She stared in watching in the mid 80's. She now does a lot of radio work. Still a very very funny lady!
              Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Ooh yes, lovely lady.
                Always had a bit of a thing for Liza.
                Would love to see more of her on TV.

Comment

ah yes watching there is a show i forgot about.

did she not work alongside her dad on tv.

i seem to recall she did but perhaps im wrong.
                  a lovely lady and a very funny.

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
                  Late 90's??? Totally wrong. She stared in watching in the mid 80's. She now does a lot of radio work. Still a very very funny lady!
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                  X