Sally Thomsett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Thomsett

I used to have a big crush on Sally Thomsett, who played Jo in Man About The House. I just thought she was the most gorgeous girl on TV at that time.
    Wirral Writer
    www.alantoner.com

Re: Sally Thomsett

Originally posted by Wirral Writer View Post
    I used to have a big crush on Sally Thomsett, who played Jo in Man About The House. I just thought she was the most gorgeous girl on TV at that time.
    "At that time" I agree!

Comment

sally thomsett is on my friend's facebook

Comment

I don't think she or Paula Wilcox were that tidy to be honest, but each to their own.

Comment

She played an eleven year old little girl when she was aged 20 - The Railway Children
          http://www.youtube.com/v/wW6mqRyWNak

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria O'Keefe View Post
            She played an eleven year old little girl when she was aged 20 - The Railway Children
            I remember googleing it up to find out their ages

The same in Please Sir the characters were in their 20,s

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria O'Keefe View Post
              There was a programme about the making of the Railway Children recently and Sally used to smoke in the filming breaks lol When Carlton made the remake, Jenny Agutter who played Bobby in the 1970 original played the mother in the remake

Also Bermard Cribbins who played Albert Potts in the original was replaced by Gregor Fisher (Rab C Nesbitt) in the remake
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
              X