Weekend plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend plans

What plans have you for weekends is it time off from work,or have to work on sat and sun?

Well after a quick look round the shops looks like a relaxing time in the garden,with a barbeque later another scorcher of a day so a few chilled beers are in order,looks like another hot spell next week

Re: Weekend plans

wonder how long it be be4 we have a hot spell this year and for how long to ask the question hope it going be as good as last years loved all tha hot weather but only time will tell
    ill be doing some jobs most weekends now so back garden ready for the summer again
    bring on the hot spells i say
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I hope we do get a good warm summer like last year,there is plenty of tidying up to do in the garden myself,but not yet motivated,I love spending time in the garden cant wait for spring to arrive

Comment

yea same here mate once ive yet washed slabs and restained sheds and fence it great beer and barby carnt beat it

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
          yea same here mate once ive yet washed slabs and restained sheds and fence it great beer and barby carnt beat it
          When the sun shine we get more motivated to doing stuff outdoors and also a nice cool drink to end the day

Comment

ive done one job now got cracking when got home from work now thats 1 less to do just need the light nights kick in then all be done before summer gets here then it be beer and barby time

Comment

On weekends I hit the flea markets, car boot sales and yard sales in search of antiques and collectibles to sell at my dealer stall at the antique mall.

Comment

I have noticed the mornings and evenings are getting lighter,so it does lift one spirits knowning spring is the next season and hopefully not too far off.

Then we can get cracking outdoors

Comment

carnt wait for light mornings some days struggle get up when its light im up with out alarm roll on summer feel better and look forward to getting up lol

Comment

Looks like its going to be a scorching weekend anybody having a barbecue

Comment

Record heat where I am too. I'm selling at a vintage toy fair on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
                        Record heat where I am too. I'm selling at a vintage toy fair on Sunday.
                        Good luck with selling hope you have a good day

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                          Good luck with selling hope you have a good day
                          That was last week. Unfortunately it was a bit of a bust. Ended up buying more than I sold. Here's a few of the goodies I picked up for myself.

(Clockwise from Left): "Touring" card game by Parker Bros. from 1926; Lesney Matchbox DAF Girder Truck; 1/76 scale diecast Daimler A "Birmingham" bus in the livery of Kowloon Motor Bus Company, Hong Kong; tin friction Jaguar XK 120 by Bandai, circa 1950s; German rocket launcher halftrack and trailer by Corgi, circa late 1970s.

Comment

off down wales to caravan hope the sun is shining if not its in the pubs for few halfs if it is off in pubs for few halfs out side carnt wait

Comment

Clean up kids bed rooms so can get to new xmas stuff
                              Off carboots try get some bargains

Comment

Working...
                              X