Thigh Boots and Mini Skirts So Popular in the 70s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thigh Boots and Mini Skirts So Popular in the 70s

Weren't thigh-high boots and mini skirts so popular with the ladies back in the seventies? It seemed that nearly everywhere you looked, you saw girls wearing such attires. Reminds you of all those old Top of the Pops LPs too, doesn't it?
    Wirral Writer
    www.alantoner.com

Re: Thigh Boots and Mini Skirts So Popular in the 70s

I got on the bus recently and a whole bunch of schoolgirls got on all wearing mini-skirts. I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I do think they are a bit questionable for children. Anyway, this thread is obviously in the wrong section and should therefore be moved. It belongs in 'Fashion'.
    Last edited by philipdalton; 29-04-2015, 22:02.
    "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

As the thread got no replies and is almost two years old it probably fell under the radar, but now you've dug it up i agree..fashion here it comes! Please could we keep it on topic too, not what kids of today are wearing. Other wise it'll be a move to members lounge.Many thanks.
      Heather

Comment

it seams as if that fashion back in again I see lots now when go out strange how the fashions go then come back again
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I must admit ive seen quite a lot of older people wearing mini skirts and thigh high boots in my local area.

Its a fashion i always loved seeing and its great seeing it back.

its getting warmer now and ive seen many wearing both.

thigh high boots can be wore anytime and i see it regular thru the year.
          mini skirts are more a summer thing.
          Last edited by darren; 08-05-2015, 22:28.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
          X