X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the damned

who likes the damned
    The Damned

not particularly but my brother did go to school with Captain Sensible (though we didn't know it at the time!)

Comment

wow kool
      The Damned

Comment

Top band, see them at least once a year live

Comment

im seeing them next week
          The Damned

Comment

Wow didn't realise the were still going, they were kool, and fun too.

Comment

i remember seeing them "live" cough cough at liverpool docks.....they trashed all there equipement, everything went into the water but some how the music and the singing continued as if nothing happened .AMAZING LOL good band though.

Comment

yea i was at that gig they had taped the song before so David was miming (sp) yes they are still going
                The Damned

Comment

Hi guys!!

I adore the Damned!! great Band, I go to see them next week with another of my Favourites, the Rezillos (love my 80's U.K. Goth and Punk Rock!) at Carling Academy, Glasgow..cant wait! Have seen them about 6 times in the past, mainly in Edinburgh and Dundee; Still fancy Patricia Morrison from the Gun Club and sisters of Mercy Days and have met Captain Sensible in Edinburgh..;0)..we talked nonsense...hee hee..

Neat Neat Neat...

Rab ;0)

Fife
                  Scotland

Comment

hehehehheeehhee
                    The Damned

Comment

Omg the Damned have taken over Do You Remember..........

Comment

well saw the damned on saturday they were brilliant
                        The Damned

Comment

Hi Julie!!!

I saw them in Glasgow on Sunday and, as always, they were brilliant!! As were the Rezillos, the Beat, G.B.H. and the Meteors..great night despite the awful weather outside..glad that you had a good time too..;0)

all the best...

Rab ;0)

Comment

Good group, not sure when Captain sensible did Happy Talk though?

Comment

Hi Oggy..

We 'dont talk about that' in Damned Circles...lol lol..although there is always a part in a Damned show when Dave Vanian usually starts either a chant of 'Sensibles a Wan*er' or 'Happy Talk' and Captain Sensible joins in and usually states 'I only did it for the Cash'!!! it was number one in june 1982..

We also wont mention 'wot' or certainly 'Snookering song'.. lol I want my cash back for those singles!! lmao..the Captain is the most amazing Character ive ever seen live..lol..chatted nonsense to him once in Edinburgh..what a laugh

all the best...

Rab ;0)
                              Last edited by OrangeCremolaFoam; 12-12-2006, 14:42.

Comment

Working...
                              X