Bugging me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugging me

Between 1988 and 1991 my brother gave me his hi-fi and I remember buying some records. I can't remember the group or the name of the song but the group had two or three men in it and a girl who was pretty with short peroxide blonde hair. The song was singing with a bit of rap I think. I don't think it was a big hit and it was more than likely they're only song but its driving me mad that I can't remember. And it wasn't YAZZ.

Re: Bugging me

The only group that comes to mind is Blondie with Rapture .But Debbie had long hair in the video if I remember rightly.

Comment

Could the group be Transvision Vamp.

Comment

I reckon it could be 'I can't Stand it' by Twenty 4 Seven...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0nTg2Ep18

Comment

Altered images/ Clare Grogan?

Comment

I'm sliding off topic here but oh what a tune! It was one of my faves at the time. I remember a different version to the one posted above though. I think that one was released in the US and this one was released in the UK, or at least this one got the most air play in the UK.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9N8a5Xh0lA
            1976 Vintage

Comment

YESSS. Than you. I'm sure it was twenty 4 seven. I just googled images and I recognised the cover instantly. Straight to YouTube after. Thinking they weren't so cool but hey I was 16/17 and it was the end of the 80's going into the 90's dance thing. THANKYOU. This has been bugging me on and off for a long time.

Comment

Yeah - I remember this song was big in the club scene when I was in Magaluf in 1990. I think you're right Trickyvee, the one you posted is the more familiar UK version.

Comment

Working...
                X