Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Urich

Great actor, sadly no longer with us.

I watched Vega$ like mad when I was a kid. Enjoying the eps on Youtube again now. Dan Tanna was the coolest 70s tec without a doubt... though I don't know how he managed to drive the T-Bird right into his apartment, without all the furnishings stinking like a garage? How did he manage to get the girls if his bed smelt of petrol eh?

Then there was Spenser For Hire, an altogether more cerebral detective. Another great series that sadly can't be seen anywhere.

Anyone else like him or his programmes?

Re: Robert Urich

I vaguely remember Spenser For Hire but not Vega$.

He wasn't very old when he died. :cry:
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline View Post
      I vaguely remember Spenser For Hire but not Vega$.

He wasn't very old when he died. :cry:
      55, it was a terrible shame.

All the Vega$ episodes are on YouTube, but the uploader kept getting his account suspended, so they don't show up on search... only our 'secret society' of Vega$ fans that are friends on FB now get the URL of the channel lol.

It seems unfair to keep taking them down, as they are not available on DVD in the UK.

Comment

@ 'secret society' of Vega$ fans
        "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline View Post
          @ 'secret society' of Vega$ fans
          YouTube forced us underground!

Comment

I also liked to watch randal and hopkirk deceased,marty-alias Kenneth Cope did appear in the Liverpool soap Brookside,anyone remember seeing him.I was a big fan of Brookie anyway another actor who was good in the show,was Jimmy Corkhill (Dean Sullivan)he was funny despite all the dodgy dealings lol

Comment

Originally posted by namal View Post
              I also liked to watch randal and hopkirk deceased,marty-alias Kenneth Cope did appear in the Liverpool soap Brookside,anyone remember seeing him.I was a big fan of Brookie anyway another actor who was good in the show,was Jimmy Corkhill (Dean Sullivan)he was funny despite all the dodgy dealings lol
              I loved Randall & Hopkirk Marty & Jeff I think ken was called Ray when he appeared in Brookie,Jimmy Corkhill was my fav character from the close

Comment

Working...
              X