Oh Yes They Call Him "The Streak" by Ray Stevens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Yes They Call Him "The Streak" by Ray Stevens

One of my fave comedy records of 1974 was "The Streak" by Ray Stevens, whom I think went on to do a brilliant version of "Misty".

"Bugaday Bugady, and he ain't wearin' no clothes" - wow, awesome lyrics if ever there were!
    Wirral Writer
    www.alantoner.com

Re: Oh Yes They Call Him "The Streak" by Ray Stevens

I saw Ray Stevens live at Disneyland around that time and he performed The Streak.

Comment

Really? Would love to see him live myself. He is a very talented performer.
      Wirral Writer
      www.alantoner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wirral Writer View Post
        One of my fave comedy records of 1974 was "The Streak" by Ray Stevens, whom I think went on to do a brilliant version of "Misty".

"Bugaday Bugady, and he ain't wearin' no clothes" - wow, awesome lyrics if ever there were!
        I like both those songs.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I can recall being under the blankets with my dodgy cassette player recording this on Radio Caroline. Somebody did a spoof version of Telly Savalas' "If" around the same time I think, which was quite amusing, can't remember who though, possibly Yin and Yan.

Comment

Everything is Beautiful is my favourite from Mr Stevens. Summer 1970 listening to Pick of The Pops overlooking the Menai Straits on my hols. It was probably pouring with rain but naturally I shall re-write that bit of history and replace it with long sunny days instead as that feels more apt.

Comment

can you also remember Bridget the Midget im sure it was by ray stevens it was so funny

Comment

Working...
              X