RIP Lou Scheimer, producer of He-Man and She-Ra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Lou Scheimer, producer of He-Man and She-Ra

Very sad to hear of the passing today of Lou Scheimer, the producer of and mastermind behind the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe cartoon in the 80s and its spinoff, She-Ra: Princess of Power. Lou oversaw the development of the entire series from start to finish, as well as voicing many of the characters such as Orko, King Randor, Trap Jaw, Stratos, Man-E-Faces and my personal favourite, Modulok. Lou is fondly remembered by all of Filmation's staff as a fantastic boss and they all spoke very highly of him at the Power-Con convention I attended in LA last month. Lou was also very approachable for the shows' fans and took lots of time to chat with us about our love for and memories of the show. Thanks Lou for providing me with my number 1 obsession as a kid without which my early years would never have been the same- and for a show with an everlasting legacy that myself and many others still love just as much in our adult years. RIP Lou, a true legend whose work and influence will live on forever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJPal4hKlSA

Re: RIP Lou Scheimer, producer of He-Man and She-Ra

so sad to hear a master to even think of these classic cartoons has passed rip lou
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
    X