Another DYR??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another DYR??

Has anybody noticed that over the past couple of months, another site calling itself DoYouRemember.com seems to have appeared on the internet? It seems to be American and focusing upon purely US material- has a banner heading in navy blue with an elephant as it's logo, and features big photos of nostalgic TV stills, film stars etc. It had a big picture of Sterling Holloway as Batman sitting in the Batmobile on it for a while, now it's moved on to a montage of old Hollywood film stars.
    Not complaining- the Yanks have a right to a nostalgia site too and much of what WE talk about would make little sense to them- but it IS confusing when both sites have the same name, and I'm put through to the wrong one. It's often difficult to get off it too- never bothered engaging with it, but it's frustrating when you can't get what you are looking for. Anybody else had the same problem??

Re: Another DYR??

they are on Twitter as well .... I followed them thinking it was this site ...... lot of stuff on there i dont know about much the same as you said they would understand half of what we go on about
    Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

The twitter account for this site is @dyr and we're also on facebook https://www.facebook.com/doyouremember.co.uk
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I found you in the end and follow you
        Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

Working...
        X