Tom Toms: drums or a sat nav, things we've misheard, said or mis read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Toms: drums or a sat nav, things we've misheard, said or mis read

With a special thanx to Don dons who kinda start the ball rolling on this one, or should that be the drums beating.....lol

We could/should start a thread about misheard, or misread things we've heard, said, or read there you go a new thread:

Tom Toms : I thought drums, bongo's when actually dondons was on about a map finding thingybob.
    Last edited by Oggy; 30-11-2006, 20:44. Reason: rewording

My friend always thought Blondie's Denis Denis was 'beneath the knees.'
    If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Ok, not quite sure how your friend came to thta conclusion though.

Comment

Misheard lyrics ( by me );
        Keep Scary Monsters Now Livin' in a Gangsta's Paradise
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Misheard lyrics by me

Mariah Carey - Dream Lover

"Won't you please come around, cos I wanna sh*g a rabbit with you baby"

Comment

The only one I can admit to in a family suitable forum is this......
            I misheard an elderly collegue and thought she was looking for a toy boy for her bedroom......... she ended up buying a 'tall' boy.
            any others as Oggy will vouch for are decidedly not family friendly but totally understandable when you find out I have significant hearing loss!!!
            sigpic
            Mrs Oggy
            ~~~*~~~*~~~
            Count your friends amongst the stars....
            And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

As part of the fun with Momma dearest I try to work out how the devil shes come to the usually obscene conclusion of her misshearings, and often in disbelief, if ever theres an adults only area, then her musing might see the light of day........ alarms clock setting will never be the same again thats all I can say to you all out there on the good ship DYR.

Comment

Oggy so glad you took it in good faith lol!

Misheard lyrics - will young leave right now i thought was think i better deep fry now!
                UB40 I am a one in ten - I have a 1 inch head lol!
                No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Thats the way I try to, I like a laff and a joke, I say that when I look in the mirror each morning after little sleep, and serves me right for being erm thick/silly/ not so bright as I think I am.....you choose

And its started a new thread too so hey ho away we go......sometimes too the lyrics things we miss hear maybe better than th originals, lke Don dons, me thinking she was musically talents (Which she may well be) and me picturing her playing the tom toms.

Comment

You want misheard lyrics then check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5_mlQOsUQ
                    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

I thought the "Ancients" chant in KLF's 3am Eternal was something that came out of a hen ( and not an egg...!).
                      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Ooooooo matron!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X