Super mario world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super mario world

There's no time for vacation when Bowser™ and his Koopalings are up to no good.
    During a vacation in Dinosaur Land, Princess Toadstool gets kidnapped, and a spell is cast on the inhabitants of the island. When they stumble upon Yoshi, a young dinosaur, Mario and Luigi learn that Bowser is responsible for the terrible misdeeds. Now, all Yoshis are trapped in magical eggs that Bowser has hidden throughout seven castles. Many hidden paths aid Mario in making his way to Bowser's castle, completing 74 areas, and finding all 96 exits. Discover items, including a feather that gives Mario a cape that allows him to fly or a flower that shoots fireballs, in layers upon layers of 2-D scrolling landscapes. You can even ride Yoshi and swallow your enemies!
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Re: Super mario world

a game i sill play just magical.
    there are nine worlds many secret exits switch palaces and wonderful game music.
    ghost houses secret worlds like special worl.

http://youtu.be/m1nwgnZnaXs
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

best mario game ever i think
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Mario and Luigi learn that Bowser is responsible for the terrible misdeeds. Now, all Yoshis are trapped in magical eggs that Bowser has hidden throughout seven castles. Many hidden paths aid Mario in making his way to Bowser's castle, completing 7

Comment

Next year they are bringing out the new version of Mario where you can design yur own worlds then upload them onto the cloud so others can play them

kind of a mario/minecraft hybrid

looks pretty good only downside is you would need to own a Wii-U and unfortunately I would rather have an STD than a Wii-U
          Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

excellent game which i own for the SNES and GBA probably my 2nd favourite platform game behind Kid Chameleon on the Megadrive.

Comment

thing is with the Mario games take long time to complete huge games but great to play on any console I got it on my phone once but hard to play carnt run and jump with controls on screen stick to the consoles and game pad I think
              THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
              X