road safety board game, please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• road safety board game, please help!!

Does anyone remember a game called road safety ? i think that was what it was called, altho it is not the tuftys one. You had 4 children as the pieces , one was called anna i think, and you had to move around the board to collect 4 things and finally get home safe, crossing the road only on crossings etc. You had to collect homework from school or something and books from the library and a kite aswel i think. My memory is quite vague on it as i used to play it when i was a child and im 21 now. So like lae 80's early 90's time. My mum thinks she got it from early learning center 4 me.

If anyone does remember it, then do you know where i cen get it from???

Thanks

I had the Tufty game as a kid, and a member of the Tufty club too, for my sins. I also had a driving, road saftey game that was magnetic and you could play in the car, as you were bored senseless on along drive to the seaside, and I-Spy books they were ok too.

Comment

Can't remember it Jen but sounds a great idea ! We had the Safe Cross Code here, appeared on TV ads & backs of school copybooks, 'starred' Judge the white dog from a long-running kids' tv show called Wanderly Wagon.
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Never heard of the Wanderly Wagon show.

Comment

Sorry Og, it was on Irish tv. We over here always had access to all your channels but ours didn't make it to the UK ( lucky old UK ! ).
          Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Ooooooo so you had more choice then dude, must have been kool as a kid, did you have many more tv shows then?

Comment

Re: road safety board game, please help!!

For if and when oggy visits
              Last edited by Heather74; 09-05-2008, 18:35.
              Heather

Comment

Working...
              X