Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Dolls, CY Girls, Takara Jennys, Action Man

Hi There
    Does anyone collect Vintage Fashion Dolls from mid 60s - mid 80s of any kind and does anyone collect Vintage Action Man and the new 40th Anniversary Repros.

Also does anyone collect GI Joe, CY Girls, Takara Jennys?

My other half collects the AMs/ BBi Dragon Military figures, Dr Who and Captain Scarlet stuff and I collect a variety of dolls ( Sindy,Tammy, Tressy, Fleur).

Would love to hear about all your collections and how long you've been collecting.
    Luv Anita xx
    Live Long and Prosper
    Anita

Hi there Anita!!!

I have quite a large collection of Action men, mainly from the 1970's and Early 80's, alongside some Dragon Figures, mainly all World War 2 related as thats my area of interest..they currently 'Patrol' my living room!! lol..Action Man has been a 'Friend' to me and almost constant Companion since I was 5 year old and he must be the best Boys Toy ever no question!!! him and my Ho-oo Scale Airfix soldiers will never leave my possesssion and I even want buried with my Talking Commander Figure!! no joke (sad but true!) I have almost 40 figures that 'command' my living room, all in full uniforms with Weapons etc.. and most from the second World War..Due to Money and space constraints i dont colllect the Vehicles still but I used to when I was a young lad..lol..My prize possession is a letter ,signed by Action Man in 1979 when I cam Second in an Action Man 'Reach For The stars' competition and won the Polar Explorer Uniform!!! Class..I even displayed my Action Man Collection as part of a Childhood memories Exhibition at the Small Museum where I worked..they were very popular with people from as far away as Aberdeen coming to see them!!!

these days it seems Ebay is my new best friend!! Have managed to get many Bargains Action Figure wise from there..lol..my Action Men ermm..were on special Mercenary Missions in Angola with Mad Mike Hoare from my age of 12 until about 20 when they mysteriously returned from Operations in Sierra Leone and resumed operations from my Bedroom so they havent really been out of my life since I was 5... they used to go on every holiday with me and every Beach staged a mock D-Day Landing for them in preperation for the real thing..aye, I was a wee boy and now a progressing towards middle age man with an obssession for WW2 and war related militaria!!!!! Hee Hee...

Love and best wishes....

Rab ;0)

Fife
    Scotland...

Action Man Patrol Leader,
    Palitoy 'Secret' HQ
    Coalville Leicester
    England
    Via Action Mans Secret Base somewhere in the cold North Sea..

Comment

Re: Fashion Dolls, CY Girls, Takara Jennys, Action Man

Originally posted by Anita View Post
      Hi There
      Does anyone collect Vintage Fashion Dolls from mid 60s - mid 80s of any kind and does anyone collect Vintage Action Man and the new 40th Anniversary Repros.

Also does anyone collect GI Joe, CY Girls, Takara Jennys?

My other half collects the AMs/ BBi Dragon Military figures, Dr Who and Captain Scarlet stuff and I collect a variety of dolls ( Sindy,Tammy, Tressy, Fleur).

Would love to hear about all your collections and how long you've been collecting.
      Luv Anita xx

Yeah, I collect vintage and repro Action Man, vintage Pedigree and Zodiac Tommy Gunn and customise some action men with Dragon uniforms.....

Comment

Working...
      X