Cliff Richard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Richard

Police searching Cliff Ricahrds house found a living doll, a devil woman & have verified Carrie doesn't live there anymore
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Cliff Richard

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
    Police searching Cliff Ricahrds house found a living doll, a devil woman & have verified Carrie doesn't live there anymore
    Your quick witted lol

Comment

Thanks but I can't claim credit as I found it on another forum

When the police left Cliff's house they left it wired for sound
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Comment

Just leave the rich Bachelor boy alone

Comment

I think he's innocent anyway; I reckon it is just the usual celebrity witch hunt by 'no win no fee' lawyers & the Heather Mills type
            sigpic

Comment

I think he's innocent anyway; I reckon it is just the usual celebrity witch hunt by 'no win no fee' lawyers & the Heather Mills type
              After Saville lot of names have been mentioned

Comment

Very true Amethyst - seems to be a domino effect
                sigpic

Comment

Very true Amethyst - seems to be a domino effect
                  Yes but he got away with it and dead,its the ones alive are having all the pressure,bet they arnt cursing the b......

Comment

Jim'll Fix It was Saville's show and now he has fixed it for all these celebs and if these celebs are guilty he did some good after all
                    sigpic

Comment

Jim'll Fix It was Saville's show and now he has fixed it for all these celebs and if these celebs are guilty he did some good after all
                      How many more out there are afraid their skeletons are going to come out of the cupboards

Comment

i reckon bruce forstyh is the next one to be a kiddie fiddler

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

If so he probably said to the kids afterwards "Didn't he do well!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X