James Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Last

I have looked very in-depth and can not find a sole topic dedicated only to James Last. I wondered if there are any other fans' of James' Music and work? To my James is a legend - how he has kept singing all these years - right into his 80's amazes me as does with his effort's with encouraging the Orchestra into full flow

If there are any other fans of James' work on here, it'd be great to share thoughts etc on his songs etc and the legend of the singer that he is

Thanks,

80sChav

Re: James Last

My Gran had a few albums of his, but I never remember her playing them.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I love James last music - similar artists I like are Daniel O'Donell & Charlie Lansborough - sort of the same genre of music
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

i must be honest ive never heard of him unless he is better known by a different name.

i actually thought it was a v show till i read the thread.

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
        I have looked very in-depth and can not find a sole topic dedicated only to James Last. I wondered if there are any other fans' of James' Music and work? To my James is a legend - how he has kept singing all these years - right into his 80's amazes me as does with his effort's with encouraging the Orchestra into full flow

If there are any other fans of James' work on here, it'd be great to share thoughts etc on his songs etc and the legend of the singer that he is

Thanks,

80sChav
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
        X